2012 Tour Date
02 Sep-10 Sep； 30 Sep-08 Oct； 04 Nov-12 Nov.
Day 1. Entry Beijing
Met by private vehicle and English speaking tour guide at airport and transfer to Gloria Hotel or similar 4 star hotel for 5 nights. Free for the rest of the day.
Day 2. Beijing (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Visit Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven.
Day 3. Beijing (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Visit Great Wall, Olympic Village(including Birdnest Stadium),
Evening show of Acrobatics.
Day 4. Beijing (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Visit Lama Temple, North City Hutong tour on rickshaw with lunch in a local family home. Modern Artist Colony 'Factory 798'.
Dinner of Mongolian Hot Pot.
Day 5. Beijing (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Visit Summer Palace and cruise on the Kunming Lake, Silk Market.
Beijing Roast Duck dinner.
Day 6. Beijing-Xian (Breakfast, Dinner)
Transfer to airport for flight to Xian. Check into Good World Hotel or similar(4 star) hotel for 2 nights. City tour to visit City Wall, Big Wild Goose Pagoda.
Day 7. Xian (Breakfast, Lunch)
Visit Terracotta Warriors and Horses, Great Mosque and Bazaar,
optional evening Tang Dynasty Singing & Dancing Dinner Show.
Day 8. Xian-Beijing (Breakfast)
Transfer to airport for flight to Beijing. Met and transfer to hotel.
Free for the rest of the day.
Day 9. Beijing Departure (Breakfast)
Transferred to airport for flight home.
●China roundtrip extension itineraries available at your request.
You may also send us an email to inquire this tour: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quotations: a. April, May, Sep. Oct.:
1280 USD/p.p On twin share
1670 USD/p.p In single room
b. June, Aug. Nov.:
1220 USD/p.p On twin share
1570 USD/p.p In single room
*Extension in Beijing is available at 100 USD/room/night with breakfast
1. 4 star hotel accommodation on twin share and Western buffet breakfast.
2. Chinese lunch and dinner as listed in the program in local restaurants
3. English speaking tour guides
4. Delux air conditioned tour bus for the transfers.
5. entrance tickets for the mentioned excursions.
6. intercity airfare and airport tax as listed in the program.
1. visa fee and passport fee
2. lugguage overweight
3. international arefare
4. items not listed as included.
1. The detailed itinerary is subjected to adjustings to fit the inter city flights.
2. The above itinerary is available at the date of your choice as private individual
departure and there will be a 15% surcharge atop the above quotes.
The quotations are based on 1 USD=7 RMB. They are subjected
to changes in case of drastic exchange rates or governtment
guided price rises occurred.
The rates are based on 4 star hotels and the
specific hotels might be changed to other
hotels of similar standard.